Treatment of age-related complaints in the Neuro Praxis Düsseldorf
Geriatric issues in neurology
There can be many different medical challenges associated with aging. A whole range of these geriatric questions of a very different nature also affect neurology, for example:
- The treatment of chronic diseases such as Parkinson's or neuropathies
- Cognitive decline and dementia
- Mobility and balance problems
- Mental health problems such as depression and anxiety
- Sleep patterns and sleep disorders
What is important to us in our work with you? A thorough and attentive anamnesis, an analytical diagnosis and, last but not least, empathy and commitment. For us, the focus is always on people! If you have a specific geriatric question in mind, don't hesitate to ask!
Why can it be important to treat geriatric problems in time at Neuro Praxis Düsseldorf?
- Age means altered bodily functions and increased susceptibility to disease.
- Multiple illnesses and polypharmacy increase the risk of interactions and adverse effects.
- Early diagnosis and treatment can slow functional loss and improve quality of life.
- Prevention of complications and reduction of hospital stays.
- Strengthening the ability to remain independent and participate in social activities.