Treating pain in the Neuro Praxis Düsseldorf
The development of an individual pain therapy at the Neuro Praxis Düsseldorf
Pain therapy in neurology refers to the treatment of pain caused by neurological disorders such as headache, back pain, neuropathy, multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury. Therapy can be medicinal, physical or by methods such as acupuncture, electrostimulation and psychotherapy. It is important to identify the causes of the pain and to develop an individualized therapy in order to achieve the best possible results.
The development of an individual pain therapy in neurology includes the following steps:
- Diagnostics: A thorough medical history and neurological examination to identify the causes of the pain.
- Assessment of Pain: Use of pain scales and questionnaires to assess the intensity and type of pain.
- Review of comorbidities: Review of comorbidities and their impact on pain.
- Development of a treatment plan: putting together an individual therapy that takes into account the patient's needs and the causes of the pain.
- Use of conservative measures: Use of pain medication, physiotherapy, acupuncture, psychotherapy and other conservative measures.
- Monitoring and Adjustment: Monitoring the effectiveness of the therapy and adjusting it if necessary to achieve the best possible outcome.
It is important that pain management is regularly monitored and adjusted to achieve optimal pain control and enable patients to live better lives.